Exp Hack Source code

Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
it d/c's me on xp ... lucky for me that i have win7 installed
I think it works only for Win 7 64-bit users.
Quote Originally Posted by ~GodLike~ View Post
I think it works only for Win 7 64-bit users.
ah god both so yeah... :3 dont have vista cauze it fails/yea


yeah on win7-64 cant get it to open =_= it loads but thats it i have to kill the process.
Quote Originally Posted by zico2014 View Post
Thanks 4 u
there is a button for that but dont give
How I add that to my hack ? where i need put ptc commands ? if yes that do 2 errors
Quote Originally Posted by o-o View Post
How I add that to my hack ? where i need put ptc commands ? if yes that do 2 errors
dude you know that this is how real hacks should be made...
it doesnt have ptc =_=
I Don't Know How To Add Addies To My Hack But Beliave Me I Can Learn
Quote Originally Posted by o-o View Post
I Don't Know How To Add Addies To My Hack But Beliave Me I Can Learn
god can i gobsmack more <,< place the addie @ the LTC Location, Command @ underneath ur PTC commands ... this is all i say, since almost no one of the choobs have ever used anything else then gellin's shit...

jeez go back to warrock learn it there that is what i did 4 years back *hint *hint
theres already a nopin' tut in ca na section
why do you post the code and NOT the hack???
Quote Originally Posted by Fighter_XXX View Post
why do you post the code and NOT the hack???
So ppl can make it them selves and not for choobs who comes
and brokes gameplay totally. And other ppl can add it into their hacks too.
Quote Originally Posted by Fighter_XXX View Post
why do you post the code and NOT the hack???
LOL FAIL


And What pspiso posted works , (i'm using CN Base) and after 20 sec ca close

I think I need new LTClient (I'm Playing CAEU)

Edit: Yupppppp That Was The LTClient
Thanks for the release either way.
Quote Originally Posted by MissRandomSpam View Post
ty for sharing i now get my 2k ban
yeah me my leet ban... + i will post this today too as my final post :3 unless i make one unnoticed >.>
Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?