AFK Bot Version 3.0 Beta Quickpatch

PollDid this work for you?
266 votes
Posts 151–165 of 200 · Page 11 of 14
hope works after the patch
this is awesome thanks for your hard work to make us happy cheaters ^^
Thank you for this amazing software. I found to be very helpful!

BUT...

It doesn't work after the patch!!! Pls fixx!
yeh its patched so noone QQ about it, it should be fixed asap
Above posts say it doesn't work
VM/PM me letting me know if this is true.
If it still works, then i'll re-open
i don't care. patched/detected whatever. i hate being specific

the main question is:
Does it work 100% or not.
Thanks for opening this back up, Jabuuty671 - I presume you received and read my message - I am still using this bot and it works perfectly. Here's how I am running it:

* Just open up the AFK bot and then start CombatArms (it really doesn't matter the order you start the two programs; you can start the AFK bot whenever you like without having to log off.)

* Then just enter any server, select a channel, and just tap "Home" on your keyboard. It will select "Quick Join" and will finally start a game up for you, and will keep repeating the process forever until you tap "End" on your keyboard to end the operation.
Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
Thanks for opening this back up, Jabuuty671 - I presume you received and read my message - I am still using this bot and it works perfectly. Here's how I am running it:

* Just open up the AFK bot and then start CombatArms (it really doesn't matter the order you start the two programs; you can start the AFK bot whenever you like without having to log off.)

* Then just enter any server, select a channel, and just tap "Home" on your keyboard. It will select "Quick Join" and will finally start a game up for you, and will keep repeating the process forever until you tap "End" on your keyboard to end the operation.
Well on Windows 7 32 Bit it is patched. Glad it still works for some people though.
I have Windows 7 64bit.
hollllyyyyy shit thank you sooo much
cool this look awesome =)
thank go d an afk bot
Man this is awesome i left this overnight and went up 3 ranks thank you sooooo much
Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Red_Sweater View Post
IT WONT WORK FOR ME, CA DETECTS IT T_T
doesnt work 4 me too T_T
this doesn't work for me the game closes on me D:
Posts 151–165 of 200 · Page 11 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us