AFK Bot Version 3.0 Beta Quickpatch

PollDid this work for you?
266 votes
Posts 166–180 of 200 · Page 12 of 14
Still works for me
Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
Still works for me
I'd like to know how you got this to work... 0_o It dosen't seem to work for most people.

EDIT: Detected Windows 7 32bit.
Hey dosnt this lower ur kdr?
dude it stopped working for me now as well lol
doesnt work on my windows 7 64-bit...
wait can I minimize the game too. Will it work then?
Quote Originally Posted by americangunz View Post
wait can I minimize the game too. Will it work then?
No i think it has to be open for it to work.
HOLY SHIT IT IS USER1!
doest work for me, in fact it just close CA doest let me go in, them i have tu restar my pc.
These things shouldn't really be happening. The AFK Bot doesn't communicate to the servers, nor the game - although the bot can tell whether you are in a game mode or not. The bot simply tells the keyboard and mouse what to do and when. For those of you having trouble, just wait for the new update or try again using the method I posted a few posts before.
Is this detected and can i use this on Ca eu?
Posts 166–180 of 200 · Page 12 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us