AFK Bot Version 3.0 Beta Quickpatch

PollDid this work for you?
266 votes
Posts 76–90 of 200 · Page 6 of 14
Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
I think this is stupid and will just make your kdr go WAY down
Yea, you usually use this when you just want EXP and GP.
Quote Originally Posted by lumpy760 View Post
Yea, you usually use this when you just want EXP and GP.
or you have a job in rl and dont have time to play for 8-12 hours a day. This solves the problem of you having to play 24/7 lol
yeah and then you get kicked for not moving and lose your kd/r from the people killing you this is stupid why people make it..no point in doing it
Quote Originally Posted by hansen111 View Post
yeah and then you get kicked for not moving and lose your kd/r from the people killing you this is stupid why people make it..no point in doing it
You don't always get kicked, I've been waiting for a working AFK bot, this works perfectly for me btw. I love it, thanks! I need the extra GP and EXP, I don't care much for my KDR. Plus, playing in the rec rules doesn't affect your main KDr.
AFK=lose KD for aimboters, for reasonable KDR
Holy SH1T It'z USER1 AGAIN!! nice afk bot ^^


please take it to ur quote /
The newer version that was working better has unfortunanty been deleted from MPGH's servers. I will not repost it because I have moved on to another site seeing how MPGH is starting to break down. I have released a new version... its on another site. Feel free to try to find it.
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
The newer version that was working better has unfortunanty been deleted from MPGH's servers. I will not repost it because I have moved on to another site seeing how MPGH is starting to break down. I have released a new version... its on another site. Feel free to try to find it.
Can you give us a hint? Like your username on the site? OR is it still user1
Quote Originally Posted by MoFkN iBoSS View Post
Can you give us a hint? Like your username on the site? OR is it still user1
It's still User1, unfortunantly it isn't listed on google.
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
It's still User1, unfortunantly it isn't listed on google.
Alright. Hope i find it! BTW is it a well known hacking site for CA?
Quote Originally Posted by Tac03r View Post
does any 1 know what happen to perx injector when i open it it close's :?
not for me

Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
It's still User1, unfortunantly it isn't listed on google.
so your not going to make anymore hacks on mpgh. and your not going to tell ur fans where ur moving ur wonderful hacking inavations to?
Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsHaveEyes View Post
so your not going to make anymore hacks on mpgh. and your not going to tell ur fans where ur moving ur wonderful hacking inavations to?
That would be advertising D:

It'll take ******** for you to find it.
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
That would be advertising D:

It'll take ******** for you to find it.
Watch what you post. Even part of the name will get you banned.
It says Unable to find the version of the runtime ..
and i got Net framework 4.x.
How can it work ?
Posts 76–90 of 200 · Page 6 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us