How can I delete it off my desktop?
AFK Bot Version 3.0 Beta Quickpatch
PollDid this work for you?
266 votes
Nevermind, I figured it out. I already know how to delete normally... I'm not an idiot... I guess that it was still running a process, so it wouldn't let me delete it. Sorry.
HOLY SHIT ITS USER1 
Awesome


Awesome

HOLY SHIT IT'S USER1
Nicely done for another Afk Bot!
Surely enough, this still works
/bumped to rid of the previously bumped and patched hack releases
/bumped to rid of the previously bumped and patched hack releases
thanks cant wait to test
Isn't there already a 3.1 Beta?
the q and a keeps popping up
Holy shit its user1
/

awesome bot lol i loved it
/thx +rep.
/


awesome bot lol i loved it
/thx +rep.
cant u make a quarantine afk bot to throw nades at ur feet, im too lazy with ac tools
Since you're the only one who submitted a multi-tool, you won totw .
suhSuhsuhsuhsuh STUCK
suhSuhsuhsuhsuh STUCK
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsAFK Bot Version 3.0 Beta
60 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsAFK Bot V2.4 Public Beta Version. Testers Please!
40 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsAFK Bot Version 3 Beta 1
89 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[UPDATED][RELEASE]LilWayne's AFK Bot VERSION 2!!!![RELEASE][UPDATED] 66 Combat Arms DiscussionsMy ProX AFK Bot Version 3.1
22

