It isn't detected; it should work on EU, too. A good way to test the program is open the AFK Bot, go here, type something then press home. What you typed should be spacing out automatically to the next line (it is pressing enter [hypothetically speaking, of course.])
AFK Bot Version 3.0 Beta Quickpatch
PollDid this work for you?
266 votes
Patched Win 7 32-bit. Game crashes after loading.
Windows XP 32bit - Patched. I played a full game without it then alt+tab only opened the program and it closed down the game.
i got 5000 gp using this bot
Also Windows 7 - 64bit = Patched. If this is not patched please tell me how to make this work. I tried using that's method and it still did not work.
ug wish someone would release a good afk bot....(good meaning unpatched)
I will update sometime soon, probably within two weeks.
I'll post 3.1b again sometime soon. (After I get off my lazy ass and pack my program)
I'll post 3.1b again sometime soon. (After I get off my lazy ass and pack my program)
HOLY SHIT ITS USER1


Not working for me. it closes ca on loading screen... running vista 32 bit.
worked great [Win 7 x32 & x64]
1 issue, when a joins a "[insert weapon class] only" game if you don't have that weapon such as a sniper you're screwed, a loop of madness will get you no were.
1 issue, when a joins a "[insert weapon class] only" game if you don't have that weapon such as a sniper you're screwed, a loop of madness will get you no were.
Was working excellent (even after the new patch), but JUST now I tried it and it crashes at log on screen. I am assuming 'silent patch' ?
Windows XP - 32bit
Windows XP - 32bit
I donated 0 dollars to you and it said ty for your donations! 

Doesnt work
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsAFK Bot Version 3.0 Beta
60 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsAFK Bot V2.4 Public Beta Version. Testers Please!
40 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsAFK Bot Version 3 Beta 1
89 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[UPDATED][RELEASE]LilWayne's AFK Bot VERSION 2!!!![RELEASE][UPDATED] 66 Combat Arms DiscussionsMy ProX AFK Bot Version 3.1
22
