Outdated[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.1 [Fixed]

Posts 61–75 of 114 · Page 5 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Nowayz View Post
You realize that you have a SPACE inside of the console variable.
i see it now, but i don't think i had it in the script.

edit*
tried again, and made sure there were no spaces, still didn't work.
This command can't use nuke
Embarrassing. Set wrong keys.

Trans1 does work. I thought I set it to the "home" key, but it was set to "F10" instead lol. Found out just now when I accidentally press it.

(0x79) = F10
(0x24) = Home


if keyDown_Press(0x79)~=0 then --home oops!?!
print("trans level one enabled!")
cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_1")
end

Revised auto.lua (laptop)

Code:
--I wrote a function to make keybinds easy, since some commands only work when bound
--Just include this at the top of your script and you will be able to use it too!
function bind(key,command)
	print("Bound "..key.." to "..command)
	cmd("bind \""..key.."\" \""..command.."\"")
end

--Set all the binds we want when we press F11
if keyDown_Press(0x7A)~=0 then
   bind(",","cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen")
   bind(".","cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest")
   bind("'","changemap_to_current_random_sector")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x23)~=0 then  --end
        print("GodMode enabled!")
	cmd("god")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x22)~=0 then  --pgdn
        print("Normal difficulty enabled!")
	cmd("current_combat_difficulty 1")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x21)~=0 then  --pgup
        print("One Hit Kill enabled!")
	cmd("ohk")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x24)~=0 then  --home
        print("trans level one enabled!")
	cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_1")
end

if keyDown_Press(0xDC)~=0 then  --\
        print("trans level two enabled!")
	cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_2")
end


if keyDown_Press(0x4F)~=0 then  --o
        print("skip level enabled!")
	cmd("changelevel 2")
end

if keyDown_Press(0xBF)~=0 then  --?
        print("sticky bomb enabled!")
	cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon sticky_bomb 999")
end


if keyDown_Press(0x26)~=0 then  --up
        print("spears enabled!")
	cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x25)~=0 then  --left
        print("mine bombs enabled!")
	cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x27)~=0 then  --right
        print("palala bombs enabled!")
	cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon flashbang 999")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x28)~=0 then  --down
        print("bombs enabled!")
	cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon handbomb_lvl2 999")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x50)~=0 then  --p
        print("shield repair enabled!")
	cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence sp_shield_repair")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x4C)~=0 then  --l
        print("reverse gravity enabled!")
	cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence reverse_gravity")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x4B)~=0 then  --k
        print("blind arrow enabled!")
	cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence magic_blind_arrow")
end

--Generate full SP
if keyDown_Press(0xBA)~=0 then  --;
   for v=0,50 do
      cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dead_resist")
      wait(50)
   end
end
[Edit]

Added full SP bind at the end.
Quote Originally Posted by Razorx2010 View Post
Embarrassing. Set wrong keys.

Trans1 does work. I thought I set it to the "home" key, but it was set to "F10" instead lol. Found out just now when I accidentally press it.

(0x79) = F10
(0x24) = Home


if keyDown_Press(0x79)~=0 then --home oops!?!
print("trans level one enabled!")
cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_1")
end

Revised auto.lua (laptop)

Code:
--I wrote a function to make keybinds easy, since some commands only work when bound
--Just include this at the top of your script and you will be able to use it too!
function bind(key,command)
	print("Bound "..key.." to "..command)
	cmd("bind \""..key.."\" \""..command.."\"")
end

--Set all the binds we want when we press F11
if keyDown_Press(0x7A)~=0 then
   bind(",","cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen")
   bind(".","cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest")
   bind("'","changemap_to_current_random_sector")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x23)~=0 then  --end
        print("GodMode enabled!")
	cmd("god")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x22)~=0 then  --pgdn
        print("Normal difficulty enabled!")
	cmd("current_combat_difficulty 1")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x21)~=0 then  --pgup
        print("One Hit Kill enabled!")
	cmd("ohk")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x24)~=0 then  --home
        print("trans level one enabled!")
	cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_1")
end

if keyDown_Press(0xDC)~=0 then  --\
        print("trans level two enabled!")
	cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_2")
end


if keyDown_Press(0x4F)~=0 then  --o
        print("skip level enabled!")
	cmd("changelevel 2")
end

if keyDown_Press(0xBF)~=0 then  --?
        print("sticky bomb enabled!")
	cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon sticky_bomb 999")
end


if keyDown_Press(0x26)~=0 then  --up
        print("spears enabled!")
	cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x25)~=0 then  --left
        print("mine bombs enabled!")
	cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x27)~=0 then  --right
        print("palala bombs enabled!")
	cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon flashbang 999")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x28)~=0 then  --down
        print("bombs enabled!")
	cmd("cc_set_sub_weapon handbomb_lvl2 999")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x50)~=0 then  --p
        print("shield repair enabled!")
	cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence sp_shield_repair")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x4C)~=0 then  --l
        print("reverse gravity enabled!")
	cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence reverse_gravity")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x4B)~=0 then  --k
        print("blind arrow enabled!")
	cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence magic_blind_arrow")
end

--Generate full SP
if keyDown_Press(0xBA)~=0 then  --;
   for v=0,50 do
      cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dead_resist")
      wait(50)
   end
end
[Edit]

Added full SP bind at the end.
I used your script as an example on the OP.
Tell me if you don't want it there.
Quote Originally Posted by Nowayz View Post
It's doable using the engine, but I don't believe there's a command for it.

How I did in Danksole is sending "plr_play_overlay_sequence dead_resist" like 50 times real fast.
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post



How I did in Danksole is sending "plr_play_overlay_sequence dead_resist" like 50 times real fast.
Which we can do like this: (You might be able to take the wait out, I just used it to be safe)
Code:
--Run a command 50 times really fast
if keyDown_Press(SOMEKEY)~=0 then
   for v=0,50 do
      cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dead_resist")
      wait(50)
   end
end
EDIT: Changed wait to 50 like DanK suggested; somebody test???
Quote Originally Posted by Nowayz View Post
Which we can do like this: (You might be able to take the wait out, I just used it to be safe)
Code:
--Run a command 50 times really fast
if keyDown_Press(SOMEKEY)~=0 then
   for v=0,50 do
      cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dead_resist")
      wait(1)
   end
end
You might want a longer wait, if I remember right it skips a lot of them if it goes through too fast. (it does have some animation time, though not much). I believe I used a delay of 50ms.
50 works great. Thank you guys.

I set the bind to ";" on my laptop.

Code:
--Run a command 50 times really fast
if keyDown_Press(0xBA)~=0 then  --;
   for v=0,50 do
      cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dead_resist")
      wait(50)
   end
end
Only a quick test though. Don't use it in town lol. I turn invisible and the camera detach. I use town teleport to fix it. Works great in dungeons btw.
The cool thing about this engine is that it should run more than one script in synchronous so if you're in a loop with a high wait time it wont prevent you from using any of the other stuff in your script.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by huhuyoyo0 View Post
This command can't use nuke
This is a command provided by PubConsole, which l2noob2 has released again.
It's all yours. Might want to check the code for typo or error first lol.

Thanks for the great work.
Quote Originally Posted by Nowayz View Post
The script I use for Fiona:
Thanks man. Didn't really know how to script and didn't want to spend hours reading up on it. (Kinda ill atm so not feeling up for that.) You seriously helped me out man. Thanks again. ^^ +bouse

edit: Also is this how l2noob2 makes his consoles? Like scripting everykey with like every command and such?

edit2: Protip: Be careful with this. Users of this know why.
any one used command "cc_send_start_game_message" and crashed after using it ? just need to confirm it , i got crashed after using it few times
Quote Originally Posted by ayak View Post
any one used command "cc_send_start_game_message" and crashed after using it ? just need to confirm it , i got crashed after using it few times
You have to bind it.
Make sure to use it after clicking "start"
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


You have to bind it.
i use it direct with cmd like this
Code:
if keyDown_Press(0xBD)~=0 then
	cmd("cc_send_start_game_message")
end
or bind it with @Nowayz function example in the first topic
but still crash maybe i'm doing something wrong will try to figure out since no one else had same problem
Thanks any way
Posts 61–75 of 114 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us