Outdated[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.1 [Fixed]

Posts 91–105 of 114 · Page 7 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by tenkan View Post
There a way to make

Code:
--Spam the hammer finish attack with perfect wait time
if keyDown(0x47)~=0 then  -- G
	cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence battle_hammer_attack_strong_04_finish_d")
	wait(370)
end
Do the command after right click is pressed? Or better yet, after a key combo, THEN executing the command?

Also, my mouse has 4 buttons. Left click, Right click, and 2 on the left side. Anyway I can find out what those buttons would be?
From a quick search it looks like left and right mouse button values are 01 and 02 respectively, haven't tried it out though. Don't really know about the thumb buttons and I don't know Asus' software for the mouse but maybe you can map those two buttons to some keyboard buttons (eg. F10 and F11) and then simply add those keys to the script instead?
Quote Originally Posted by twind View Post
From a quick search it looks like left and right mouse button values are 01 and 02 respectively, haven't tried it out though. Don't really know about the thumb buttons and I don't know Asus' software for the mouse but maybe you can map those two buttons to some keyboard buttons (eg. F10 and F11) and then simply add those keys to the script instead?

Ya know, that is a great idea!

Also, for anyone who used Nowayz's console + scripts, do the commands work if you aren't leader on a boat?
Quote Originally Posted by tenkan View Post
Ya know, that is a great idea!

Also, for anyone who used Nowayz's console + scripts, do the commands work if you aren't leader on a boat?
They should.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


They should.
Thing is, Danksole's commands work. Even if I'm not lead. L2's don't. Just wondering.

Only reason I like this is to skip the fiona charge time for the last move. Do the combo, then smack away.
EDIT: Anyone know the fiona spin2win move? LLLR+R+R+R+R, etc.
Danksole should work fine.
You can only allocate one console window per application, so it should just integrate into the one VLSE created.
I'm using the "ready lua preset" you someone gave couple post ago. And its hmm partly working.
I can make 999 secondary weps,sometimes full palla transform (I'm dk normally) and I think the GODmode worked once for me. but now I can't get it to work- console says that I activated god/ohk but I cant kill any raid alone :P any clues?

P.S- Skipping also works fine for me.
Using notebook- I have razer naga so np with external binds (12 buttons XD)
Thx in advance for reply
Quote Originally Posted by Noomy View Post
I'm using the "ready lua preset" you someone gave couple post ago. And its hmm partly working.
I can make 999 secondary weps,sometimes full palla transform (I'm dk normally) and I think the GODmode worked once for me. but now I can't get it to work- console says that I activated god/ohk but I cant kill any raid alone :P any clues?

P.S- Skipping also works fine for me.
Using notebook- I have razer naga so np with external binds (12 buttons XD)
Thx in advance for reply
Are you playing on EU? God/OHK is patched there.
yes EU...

is there any solution for Scythe Evie to solo something?
Quote Originally Posted by Noomy View Post
yes EU...

is there any solution for Scythe Evie to solo something?
No fast way I guess.
I need "any" solo solution for blood lord. mby some speedhacks? but still..hmm this givin' me loads of thinking.
Quote Originally Posted by Noomy View Post
I need "any" solo solution for blood lord. mby some speedhacks? but still..hmm this givin' me loads of thinking.
NA version of god/ohk works on EU btw
Hmm, yes I know this is possible - cuz of other topic which you replied (the nuke thing). but I rly like the idea of self creation "lua".That what it was in World of warcraft :P.Gives loads of opportunities for creative ppl. anyway I'll try other pubconsole (you meant that right?) I'll search for differences in .dll configs. mby I'll manage to find solution myself anyway big THX for hint
You can easily use Nicos DLL together with this and MHWalker. You won't have the nuke capability though.
hmm. walker is for binding/bot purpose (like l2walker) I suppose (from what I've seen at this point)
I dont need THIS comfort, I can write commands in console
Please tell ,how can this program send a keypress to the game?
Posts 91–105 of 114 · Page 7 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us