PatchedVindictus Lua Scripting Engine + Console [v1.3] [XP fixed][NA]
I have simple question then. you are sure that you save your file everytime with proper ext and when you are in game you pressing F11?
I have something like this
and its working
- the "keypad" things. I dont change teleport because theres no reason for me to do so 
I have something like this
Code:
--I wrote a function to make keybinds easy, since some commands only work when bound
--Just include this at the top of your script and you will be able to use it too!
function bind(key,command)
print("Bound "..key.." to "..command)
cmd("bind \""..key.."\" \""..command.."\"")
end
--Set all the binds we want when we press F11
if keyDown_Press(0x7A)~=0 then
bind(",","cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen")
bind(".","cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest")
bind("'","changemap_to_current_random_sector")
bind("KP_LEFTARROW","incrementvar plr_turning_movement_speed_rate_min 1 11 5")
bind("F10","incrementvar host_timescale 1 5 2")
bind("KP_RIGHTARROW","cc_change_figure_height .1")
bind("KP_5","cc_change_figure_height 1;cc_system_message NormalHeight")
bind("-","cc_send_start_game_message")
bind("p","cc_change_start_game_message")
end
- the "keypad" things. I dont change teleport because theres no reason for me to do so 
That's pretty weird that it's disappearing, but as long as you have no errors in your script it sounds like it will still work for you.
If I get some time to install an XP Virtual Machine I'll try to see what's wrong with it.
If I get some time to install an XP Virtual Machine I'll try to see what's wrong with it.
thanks alot, my keypad binds are now working fine 
well if you bind everything in the file I dont seem to need the console windows so its ok.. thanks for this

well if you bind everything in the file I dont seem to need the console windows so its ok.. thanks for this

Suggestion: Hook into the gameevent manager, so people can execute stuff on map load / when entities die etc 

I could also add an interface to the entities so you could set their health, position, attributes, and spawn them, but I don't play Vindictus so I'm feeling really uninspired to do either.
---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------
Since it's really not that hard:
If somebody wanted to do such things and send me working code I would be happy to patch it into the scripting engine. (When I'm not busy with school)
---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------
Since it's really not that hard:
If somebody wanted to do such things and send me working code I would be happy to patch it into the scripting engine. (When I'm not busy with school)
I don't think I'm writing my scripts correctly. They don't work.
Nice work.
script works, but console window closed on start.
Seems Vindictus (hackshield) try to close any existing Console window on start.
tried to implement a simple console window by AllocConsole() , also closed on start.
script works, but console window closed on start.
Seems Vindictus (hackshield) try to close any existing Console window on start.
tried to implement a simple console window by AllocConsole() , also closed on start.
@Sylphia, can you try something for me since you seem to be competent?
The window only seems to be hiding on XP, if you would loop this code and tell me if that fixes it, I would be in your debt.
Code:
HWND hWnd = GetConsoleWindow(); ShowWindow( hWnd, SW_SHOW);
script code for any1 that is using MHWalker.
function bind(key,command)
print("Bound "..key.." to "..command)
cmd("bind \""..key.."\" \""..command.."\"")
end
--Set all the binds we want when we press F11
if keyDown_Press(0x7A)~=0 then
bind ("KP_LEFTARROW","cc_change_figure_height 0.1")
bind ("KP_5","cc_change_figure_height 1")
bind ("KP_RIGHTARROW","changemap_to_next_random_sector" )
bind ("KP_HOME","cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999")
bind ("KP_INS","god")
bind ("KP_MINUS","ohk")
bind ("KP_SLASH","incrementvar host_timescale 1 5 4")
bind ("KP_UPARROW","plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_1")
bind ("KP_DOWNARROW","plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_2")
bind ("KP_PGUP","cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999")
bind ("KP_PLUS","plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_2_skill_tentacle")
bind ("KP_PGDN","changemap_to_current_random_sector" )
bind ("F5","cc_mailbox_ui")
bind ("F6","show_mini_shop")
bind ("F7","close_last_dialog")
bind ("F8","close_alchemy_box")
bind ("*","incrementvar sv_gravity -800 800 800")
bind ("[","cc_change_figure_height 1500")
bind ("]","incrementvar plr_search_evil_core_distance 500 3000 2500")
bind ("=","cc_shiplist_ui")
bind ("-","cc_send_start_game_message")
bind ("l","cc_change_start_game_message")
bind (",","cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest")
bind (".","cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen")
bind ("/","force_state_transition_to_purgetowharf")
bind ("KP_DEL","nuke")
end
function bind(key,command)
print("Bound "..key.." to "..command)
cmd("bind \""..key.."\" \""..command.."\"")
end
--Set all the binds we want when we press F11
if keyDown_Press(0x7A)~=0 then
bind ("KP_LEFTARROW","cc_change_figure_height 0.1")
bind ("KP_5","cc_change_figure_height 1")
bind ("KP_RIGHTARROW","changemap_to_next_random_sector" )
bind ("KP_HOME","cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999")
bind ("KP_INS","god")
bind ("KP_MINUS","ohk")
bind ("KP_SLASH","incrementvar host_timescale 1 5 4")
bind ("KP_UPARROW","plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_1")
bind ("KP_DOWNARROW","plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_2")
bind ("KP_PGUP","cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999")
bind ("KP_PLUS","plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_2_skill_tentacle")
bind ("KP_PGDN","changemap_to_current_random_sector" )
bind ("F5","cc_mailbox_ui")
bind ("F6","show_mini_shop")
bind ("F7","close_last_dialog")
bind ("F8","close_alchemy_box")
bind ("*","incrementvar sv_gravity -800 800 800")
bind ("[","cc_change_figure_height 1500")
bind ("]","incrementvar plr_search_evil_core_distance 500 3000 2500")
bind ("=","cc_shiplist_ui")
bind ("-","cc_send_start_game_message")
bind ("l","cc_change_start_game_message")
bind (",","cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest")
bind (".","cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen")
bind ("/","force_state_transition_to_purgetowharf")
bind ("KP_DEL","nuke")
end
I have same problem as Sylphia console is closing on start could some1 help me?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Hack RequestsGarry's Mod Lua script that shoots the weapon when aiming to someones head.
2 Vindictus Hacks & Cheats[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0
132 Vindictus Hacks & Cheats[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.1 [Fixed]
113 Vindictus Hacks & Cheats[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.2 [1/25/2012]
20 Dragon Nest HelpDragonnest Lua scripts?CO 1


and what would be NUM1 and NUM 5 buttons called like ?