PatchedVindictus Lua Scripting Engine + Console [v1.3] [XP fixed][NA]

Posts 76–82 of 82 · Page 6 of 6
I'm working on re-Virtualizing it, and I'll promptly release it again for NA|EU. I'm very busy thought so please don't lose hope.

I also did what another user suggested and I'll be moving the console display to after the engine initialisation. ( should fix the disappearing issue)
Afff....
kEEPS crashing!
@Nico

Ok, finally made my console compatible with Chinese.

Actually the game is using UTF-8 codepage, which is make no differerce to you US/EU players using ANSI(DBCS) codepage.
Quote Originally Posted by banana321 View Post
Sorry for the question... but how to do it? You can link to a guide or something?
Sorry cant tell u that .... use the search option or ask google for MD5 changing )
I'm not sure if anyone mention this yet, but I'm having a little issue using this engine/console. My FPS is dropping, running pretty choppy even in town for some reason. I also notice load time is a little bit longer too. Is it just me or does this version of the engine/console use alot of resources to slow down this game? Everything else is working fine though, thank you. Just this little issue.

Running smoothly with the same graphic setting using:
Crack Shield
[Detected][8.11.2011] Console (EU)
Started by cursing85, 11-08-2011

Crack Shield and without Crack Shield
Pub Console 1.7 for NA
Godmode and 1 Hit Kill v6.6


Running choppy no graphic changes using:

Crack Shield and without Crack Shield
Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine + Console [v1.3] [XP fixed][NA]
Godmode and 1 Hit Kill v6.6

NA West server. Vista 64-bit.

Never mind. I quit Vindictus.

Thank you for all the great hacks guys. Maybe we might meet again on a different mmo.
This + Nico's ohk/god 6.6 still works like a charm

Thank you guys!
This is actually a really nice hack, once you get use to the lua language. I was trying to edit with note pad but that didn't work.
Found out Notepad++ works flawlessly.
Had to use this one because the other console is useless in a party and I hate not being able to refill my items.
Thank you for this one!
Posts 76–82 of 82 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us