PatchedVindictus Lua Scripting Engine + Console [v1.3] [XP fixed][NA]

Posts 31–45 of 82 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Kiraj View Post
I have same problem as Sylphia console is closing on start could some1 help me?
Are you on XP?
It's working fine for me, so I'm trying to figure out what OS you guys are using.
ye I'm on xp with sp3
The console closes at start for me too and I'm using Windows Vista.
I'll try it later.
I'm using win7 x64
Quote Originally Posted by Sylphia View Post
I'll try it later.
I'm using win7 x64
I will You if You do!
Confirmed that DLL_PROCESS_DETACH called by game(hackshield), so loop ShowWindow will not work.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylphia View Post
Confirmed that DLL_PROCESS_DETACH called by game(hackshield), so loop ShowWindow will not work.
Even if hackshield was detaching the dll rather than detecting it (why?), it wouldn't cause the console to deAllocate.
In addition the dll isn't even in the process environment list after being attached anyway, so aside from finding it in the memory(hashing), the game shouldn't even know that the module exists.
I'll try to look at it tomorrow; I'm not sure why I'm not having this issue.

I doubt this is the issue, but I use the public autoclosing sinJect and it seems to work fine.
The sooner the better for the injecting so it's able to clear itself from the environment.
awesome! Thanksfor this~
nice thank you dude
Works awesome!!!
Great job!
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/437-vindic...g-present.html

Give that a try if you can't get AllocConsole to work for everyone
Also, PM me with what you'd need for the entity interface and I'll happily write up the code for you.
Well my Prof didn't show up to class today, so I've got a few minutes to look at it.
The main problem is that I don't have a way to test it unless somebody with XP adds me on MSN or something.
Quote Originally Posted by Nowayz View Post
Well my Prof didn't show up to class today, so I've got a few minutes to look at it.
The main problem is that I don't have a way to test it unless somebody with XP adds me on MSN or something.
Well, I'm using Windows 7 x64 not XP.
Earlier game version didn't close console, it did after an update - don't remember exactly when.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylphia View Post
Well, I'm using Windows 7 x64 not XP.
Earlier game version didn't close console, it did after an update - don't remember exactly when.
You playing on EU? That might be the issue, I'm US
Just got BANNED after a few hours of botting with this and MHWalker v0.934 on EU.
Posts 31–45 of 82 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us