PatchedVindictus Lua Scripting Engine + Console [v1.3] [XP fixed][NA]
Nothing. When I came back from watching the TV, I was disconnected, and I'm not able to log in anymore. It says: "Response from server delayed. Please try connecting later. We apologize for the inconvenience." Then I tried to log in with my gf's account, and it was suspended, so I think they just IP banned my stuff, and suspended all our accounts.
(I was botting for like 5 hours. 2 yesterday, 3 today... That's not much, people say they use MHWalker for days and nothing happens. It can be Vindictus LUA detected, but I don't know anything sure.)
(I was botting for like 5 hours. 2 yesterday, 3 today... That's not much, people say they use MHWalker for days and nothing happens. It can be Vindictus LUA detected, but I don't know anything sure.)
If you were settings tuns of high-score records, then that's most likely why you got banned.
After uncommenting the anti-detection code for VLSE it's not had one detection that I know of. (Which may be why the console now hides itself, it's the only thing they can think of)
I still need a region report of somebody who's having issues with the console hiding itself, It shouldn't be hard to fix but I need more information.
After uncommenting the anti-detection code for VLSE it's not had one detection that I know of. (Which may be why the console now hides itself, it's the only thing they can think of)
I still need a region report of somebody who's having issues with the console hiding itself, It shouldn't be hard to fix but I need more information.
Err....I'm playing Chinese version....
PubConsole 1.65 working but 1.7 not, also being auto closed.
Maybe I can do some simple code test run for you if you need. I've got SDK, VS2010.
PubConsole 1.65 working but 1.7 not, also being auto closed.
Maybe I can do some simple code test run for you if you need. I've got SDK, VS2010.
Detected I think..got a "HackShield LOG" at mainpage.
You need to take a screenshot because "Saw a log" doesn't help in the least.
@Sylphia
Try patching FreeConsole, and ShowWindow.
Either detour and don't call the original, or patch it yourself by sticking a ret near the front.
Most likely they're calling one of those to close the console.
@Sylphia
Try patching FreeConsole, and ShowWindow.
Either detour and don't call the original, or patch it yourself by sticking a ret near the front.
Most likely they're calling one of those to close the console.
Even injected code has no console / window, the thread was still being closed and make all further functions disabled.
maybe I should patch TerminateThread and FreeLibrary?
But in your dll, although console was closed, but lua engine still work.. why?
CN servers are under maintenance so I can't test it right now, besides, lot of work to do today... T.T
maybe I should patch TerminateThread and FreeLibrary?
But in your dll, although console was closed, but lua engine still work.. why?
CN servers are under maintenance so I can't test it right now, besides, lot of work to do today... T.T
CN player here.
1st thx for fixing the XP bug. Though I wouldnt need it, I did test it on my old machine for u, it worked, great job
console do show up before the game load up(after Hshield update), but then it just disappears, and all functions disabled as well.
let me know if u need any additional info.
1st thx for fixing the XP bug. Though I wouldnt need it, I did test it on my old machine for u, it worked, great job

console do show up before the game load up(after Hshield update), but then it just disappears, and all functions disabled as well.
let me know if u need any additional info.
if Hackshield_LOG means ban (and I think so, since it never lets me log in everytime, with that message) then I got banned too xD not that I'm sad 'cause I was lv 70 and had almost 15m, I can just leave the bot running all night long (song quote) and have all that back again (never bought anything from the shop, aha Nex0n :P) but I just wanted to report this, tho I never actually used this console but I had it run and then it closes automatically (I'm on XP sp3 , EU client) and I've used all the other bots and hax here around the forums once even injected while game was running and got client closed because HS detected it, so I really can't be sure what caused the ban.... something did
P.S.
still not working on XP in EU?
P.S.
still not working on XP in EU?
be working on win 7 ?
What put in auto ? its clean.
Teach me. thx
When inject it on EU only see console and
Waiting for engine.
Engine loaded
FS: Tried to Tell Null or Read.
nothing more?
What put in auto ? its clean.
Teach me. thx
When inject it on EU only see console and
Waiting for engine.
Engine loaded
FS: Tried to Tell Null or Read.
nothing more?
Run console commands on the game - i inject ur with perx on sinject
Force the setting of a ConVar - what is it ?
Get the value of any ConVar - what is it ?
And detect which keys are being pressed - how?
Added some anti-detection code that I forgot to un-comment for the last release!! (Oops) - how?
This might prevent the VLSE from being detected on the next hackshield update (Cross your fingers)
Force the setting of a ConVar - what is it ?
Get the value of any ConVar - what is it ?
And detect which keys are being pressed - how?
Added some anti-detection code that I forgot to un-comment for the last release!! (Oops) - how?
This might prevent the VLSE from being detected on the next hackshield update (Cross your fingers)
Tried to patch FreeLibrary and TerminateThread ---- not work.
but i found something.
To prevent console to be closed by hs, just sleep console thread for a while to wait hs loaded.
In my case, simply
And it worked.
Or just use @Hell_Demon 's code to wait engine ready then bring up console.
Thank god my little-black-window-console is not detected, lol.
but i found something.
To prevent console to be closed by hs, just sleep console thread for a while to wait hs loaded.
In my case, simply
Code:
Sleep(10000); AllocConsole();
Or just use @Hell_Demon 's code to wait engine ready then bring up console.
Code:
while(!GetModuleHandle("server.dll") || !GetModuleHandle("engine.dll") || !GetModuleHandle("client.dll") || !GetModuleHandle("tier0.dll"))
{
Sleep(100);
}
enginehandle = GetModuleHandle("engine.dll");
Sleep(1000);
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Hack RequestsGarry's Mod Lua script that shoots the weapon when aiming to someones head.
2 Vindictus Hacks & Cheats[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0
132 Vindictus Hacks & Cheats[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.1 [Fixed]
113 Vindictus Hacks & Cheats[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.2 [1/25/2012]
20 Dragon Nest HelpDragonnest Lua scripts?CO 1
