Payday 2 Lua Scripts
Here is code for almost instant drilling (including the thermal lance). There has to be a more elegant way to set timer = 0.01 than replacing the entire drill start function (I don't claim to know coding...), but I can't argue with results.
Here is code to remove the cash penalty for killing civs.
Finally, for people having issues with crashing when they try to open a safe/door due to not having C4, just delete the following from your scripts file. This will let the game check to see if you have C4 before blindly trying to use it.
Code:
--Fast Drilling function TimerGui:_set_jamming_values() return end function TimerGui:start( timer ) timer = 0.01 if self._jammed then self:_set_jammed( false ) return end if not self._powered then self:_set_powered( true ) return end if self._started then return end self:_start( timer ) if managers.network:session() then managers.network:session():send_to_peers_synched( "start_timer_gui", self._unit, timer ) end end
Code:
MoneyManager.get_civilian_deduction = function(self) return 0 end
Code:
BaseInteractionExt._has_required_deployable = function(self) return true end
Any idea on how to unlock a specific mask if possible? Thanks in advance.
Is there a way to increase your spending cash by a set amount?
Hey man. I can see you are the most ultimate awesome code/lua guy ever.
Do you know exactly how to remove all mask customization (like materials, color, patterns)?
I hacked loot card to drop 5000 times, mostly for weapon attachments, but I got a bunch of these which I really want OUT. Also, I want them out for the sake of anti-ban
Do you know exactly how to remove all mask customization (like materials, color, patterns)?
I hacked loot card to drop 5000 times, mostly for weapon attachments, but I got a bunch of these which I really want OUT. Also, I want them out for the sake of anti-ban
the code for instantdrilling is only working for the \/ault door. not for lockpicking or drilling doors. It just doesnt work :S
God mode doesn't want to activate for me, i've only kept the cable ties code and it works good but not the god mode...
Edit: i have kept the god mode code too.
Edit: i have kept the god mode code too.
alright thanks,,
i need a code for a lot of Cash now, all things I tried crashed my game. None worked when it comes to Cash
i need a code for a lot of Cash now, all things I tried crashed my game. None worked when it comes to Cash
Is lua scripts disable achievements ? Cause i can't have the most wanted achievement
is there a script to give extra bags of money? like add it to your person as if he is carrying one?
How can I remove skillpoints that I added with script?
Similar Threads
Hack RequestsGarry's Mod Lua script that shoots the weapon when aiming to someones head.
2 Dragon Nest HelpDragonnest Lua scripts?CO 1 Vindictus Hacks & Cheats[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0
132 Vindictus Hacks & Cheats[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.1 [Fixed]
113 Vindictus Hacks & Cheats[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.2 [1/25/2012]
20
