Payday 2 Lua Scripts

Posts 46–60 of 147 · Page 4 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by MartianManhunter View Post
Like i explain here : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/754-payday...inventory.html

anyone have a script to remove this f***ng (!) ?
if there is any users with experience on .lua here on mpgh the codes to remove the (!) are located on BlackMarketManager.lua

what I found so far

Code:
table.size( self._global.new_drops )
	if amount_new_loot > 0 then
			-- when you got a new texture, but not a have any colors (masks), the the icon will show, but you cant make it go away
Quote Originally Posted by AtoZ View Post


Hey man. I can see you are the most ultimate awesome code/lua guy ever.
Do you know exactly how to remove all mask customization (like materials, color, patterns)?
I hacked loot card to drop 5000 times, mostly for weapon attachments, but I got a bunch of these which I really want OUT. Also, I want them out for the sake of anti-ban
Hello, this is a script to remove all masks, textures, colors and materials. Script removes even those you acquired legitimately so craft all the masks you want to keep first!

Code:
if managers.hud then
	managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "Executed script.lua" } )
for i=1, 1000 do
for mat_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do	
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "masks", mat_id, false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("infamous", "masks", mat_id, false)
end
for mat_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.materials) do	
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "materials", mat_id, false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("infamous", "materials", mat_id, false)
end
for mat_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.textures) do	
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "textures", mat_id, false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("infamous", "textures", mat_id, false)
end
for mat_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.colors) do	
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "colors", mat_id, false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("infamous", "colors", mat_id, false)
end
end
end
Also keep in mind this script removes 1000 copies, so if you have more (you used some script a lot) run this script several times.


Quote Originally Posted by MeisterJaeger View Post
How can I remove skillpoints that I added with script?
Respec your skill trees, fill them as you wish but dont get past the number of skill points you would have had on your level. Then simply use a script to set your free skill points to 0.
Is any way to remove money? I mean, I have 170 millions and I don't want so much money, I tried with managers.money:_add_to_total (-100000000) but nothing happened, help please.
Quote Originally Posted by KevlarMen View Post
Is any way to remove money? I mean, I have 170 millions and I don't want so much money, I tried with managers.money:_add_to_total (-100000000) but nothing happened, help please.
Try this: managers.money:_set_money(0)

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Commando45 View Post
Any idea on how to unlock a specific mask if possible? Thanks in advance.
Code:
local masks = {}
masks["skull"] = 'preorder'
masks["wolf_clean"] = 'infamous'
masks["hoxton_clean"] = 'infamous'
masks["dallas_clean"] = 'infamous'
masks["chains_clean"] = 'infamous'
masks["dallas"] = 'infamous'
masks["hoxton"] = 'infamous'
masks["chains"] = 'infamous'
masks["wolf"] = 'infamous'
masks["cthulhu"] = 'infamous'
masks["grin"] = 'infamous'
masks["dillinger_death_mask"] = 'infamous'
masks["alienware"] = 'normal'
masks["greek_tragedy"] = 'normal'
masks["jaw"] = 'normal'
masks["hockey"] = 'normal'
masks["troll"] = 'normal'
masks["gagball"] = 'normal'
masks["tounge"] = 'normal'
masks["zipper"] = 'normal'
masks["biglips"] = 'normal'
masks["clowncry"] = 'normal'
masks["mr_sinister"] = 'normal'
masks["clown_56"] = 'normal'
masks["dripper"] = 'normal'
masks["buha"] = 'normal'
masks["shogun"] = 'normal'
masks["oni"] = 'normal'
masks["monkeybiss"] = 'normal'
masks["babyrhino"] = 'normal'
masks["hog"] = 'normal'
masks["outlandish_a"] = 'normal'
masks["outlandish_b"] = 'normal'
masks["outlandish_c"] = 'normal'
masks["bullet"] = 'normal'
masks["shrunken"] = 'normal'
masks["brainiack"] = 'normal'
masks["zombie"] = 'normal'
masks["scarecrow"] = 'normal'
masks["mummy"] = 'normal'
masks["vampire"] = 'normal'
masks["day_of_the_dead"] = 'normal'
masks["dawn_of_the_dead"] = 'normal'
masks["demon"] = 'normal'
masks["stonekisses"] = 'normal'
masks["demonictender"] = 'normal'

managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for name,quality in pairs(masks) do
	Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[ name ].unlocked = true
	managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory( quality, "masks", name, false )
end
Just Remove the ones you do not want.
[QUOTE=ogR1sH;8709339]Try this: managers.money:_set_money(0)[COLOR="Silver"]

I tried this and I guess this is patched... is there any other way to delete money from spending cash? The one works for the offshore but not cash on hand
Quote Originally Posted by ogR1sH View Post
Try this: managers.money:_set_money(0)
Quote Originally Posted by skarface View Post
I tried this and I guess this is patched... is there any other way to delete money from spending cash? The one works for the offshore but not cash on hand
No my friend is not patched if you are using the steam version,and the code is wrong.

try this code

Code:
-- player instance

local player = managers.player:player_unit()

-- text on screen

if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "Hello World!!" } )
end

managers.money:_set_total(100000000)
managers.money:_set_offshore(0)
Quote Originally Posted by extremegreed View Post
No my friend is not patched if you are using the steam version,and the code is wrong.

try this code

Code:
-- player instance

local player = managers.player:player_unit()

-- text on screen

if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "Hello World!!" } )
end

managers.money:_set_total(100000000)
managers.money:_set_offshore(0)
Thank you so much!
Quote Originally Posted by extremegreed View Post
No my friend is not patched if you are using the steam version,and the code is wrong.

try this code

Code:
-- player instance

local player = managers.player:player_unit()

-- text on screen

if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "Hello World!!" } )
end

managers.money:_set_total(100000000)
managers.money:_set_offshore(0)
Thank you so much, that was very helpful
How do you set another hotkey to unload scripts?
After use code for weapons mods, mask colours, patterns and that stuff i cant no more find any multiplayer games... Any ideas what to do with?
how do you use spawning jobs? tried insert in game, tried it also at crimenet offline and crime net (online) its not doing squat changed ID to : alex_prof
Quote Originally Posted by SeekerWolf View Post
Thank you very much it worked :]
How did you install it?
Please help
how can i use 2 script? or we cant use 2 script / more?
if can, i want to use fast drill + inf saw
thanks

Code:
--Fast Drilling
function TimerGui:_set_jamming_values() return end
function TimerGui:start( timer )
	timer = 0.01
	if self._jammed then
		self:_set_jammed( false )
		return
	end
	
	if not self._powered then
		self:_set_powered( true )
		return
	end
	
	if self._started then
		return
	end
	
	self:_start( timer )
	if managers.network:session() then
		managers.network:session():send_to_peers_synched( "start_timer_gui", self._unit, timer )
	end
end
Code:
-- Infinite Saw
if not _fireSaw then
   _fireSaw = SawWeaponBase.fire
end
function SawWeaponBase:fire( from_pos, direction, dmg_mul, shoot_player, spread_mul, autohit_mul, suppr_mul, target_unit )
   _fireSaw( self, from_pos, direction, dmg_mul, shoot_player, spread_mul, autohit_mul, suppr_mul, target_unit )

   if managers.player:player_unit() == self._setup.user_unit then
      self.set_ammo(self, 1.0)
   end
end
Posts 46–60 of 147 · Page 4 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us