Anyone find anything related to Detection? Id be interested in this, The stealth script works, but they can still detect you.
Payday 2 Lua Scripts
How did you get it to work? Because i'm trying and I cant seem to get it to remove my masks.
All other scripts have worked for me as well. But this one does not seem to work. Please help as I want to avoid any bans.
All other scripts have worked for me as well. But this one does not seem to work. Please help as I want to avoid any bans.
how do i use it i am new?
can anybody make a code that you can take off your mask and put it back on plz and make a code that makes you cuf yoursekf ☻
Hey, does somebody knows how to use the job spawner? I don't get it >.<
can somone tell me why wont this script work? tryed pressing insert during game but didn't work, have i forgot to replace something?
function giveitems( 20, "weapon_mods" )
for i=1, times do
for mat_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket[type]) do
if _.infamous then
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("infamous", type, mat_id, false)
elseif _.dlc then
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("preorder", type, mat_id, false)
else
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", type, mat_id, false)
end
end
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "materials", "plastic", false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "colors", "nothing", false)
end
end
function giveitems( 20, "weapon_mods" )
for i=1, times do
for mat_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket[type]) do
if _.infamous then
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("infamous", type, mat_id, false)
elseif _.dlc then
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("preorder", type, mat_id, false)
else
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", type, mat_id, false)
end
end
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "materials", "plastic", false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "colors", "nothing", false)
end
end
Before I use any of these, scripts like free jobs, spawning masks (incl textures, patterns, etc) and weapon(s)/mods is safe to do so on a legit copy of Payday without risk of being banned right? Just wondering if they have a detector for spawned items or jobs. I used these scripts a lot on the pirated version, but wondering if they are still usable on the legit copy. Of course i'm not talking about obvious hacking in multiplayer games, just subtle gun mods and such.
how do i make these into files
when i do make them into .lua files, isnt there supposed to be a .dll file? what is that file and how do i get it plz help!
when i do make them into .lua files, isnt there supposed to be a .dll file? what is that file and how do i get it plz help!
I was playing online and a guy said "should I make it rain" and he spawned like 30 gold bags. anyone know a script?
Is there a way to change your infamous level? They added this infamy thing to Payday, when you are level 100 you can reset your level to 0 and then you get a letter next to your name. My problem is that I have reached infamous level V thanks to those scripts and that will give away that I was using scripts, because you can't just reach level 100 five times in a few days.
Similar Threads
Hack RequestsGarry's Mod Lua script that shoots the weapon when aiming to someones head.
2 Dragon Nest HelpDragonnest Lua scripts?CO 1 Vindictus Hacks & Cheats[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.0
132 Vindictus Hacks & Cheats[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.1 [Fixed]
113 Vindictus Hacks & Cheats[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.2 [1/25/2012]
20
