Payday 2 Lua Scripts

Posts 106–120 of 147 · Page 8 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by drick6088 View Post
So now you can work on the cheats?

May I ask where can I download. thanks.
Use a search engine to find it. I cannot link it because it has a function which accesses the web (and I am not a writer of the dll hook so I cannot modify it).
Quote Originally Posted by NuclearDoughnut View Post
Plz, how do I use this xD
Use a hook to execute these scripts i think
Please read the posts made by others before asking redundant questions. Thank you, greatly appreciated.
Please don't ask the same question multiple times.
I've read through every single post but I still cannot figure out how to get this to work. I downloaded the file from the post, downloaded the dll from the FAQ, and am currently using Extreme Injector v3.6.1 for injecting the dll, but after I inject it and if my game doesn't crash, nothing happens. I converted the text file in this thread to a lua file called "script.lua" but nothing works. I'm gonna assume I'm being an idiot, but can someone walk me through the exact steps on what to do here?
Quote Originally Posted by rzombi View Post
I've read through every single post but I still cannot figure out how to get this to work. I downloaded the file from the post, downloaded the dll from the FAQ, and am currently using Extreme Injector v3.6.1 for injecting the dll, but after I inject it and if my game doesn't crash, nothing happens. I converted the text file in this thread to a lua file called "script.lua" but nothing works. I'm gonna assume I'm being an idiot, but can someone walk me through the exact steps on what to do here?
I am just as lost as you were when you posted that, I cannot seem to find anything explaining how I use it. So I am at a serious loss right now.
Where is the updated .dll file? I'm guessing it's in a forum I can't access.
Where can i get new iphlpapi.dll file ? Im nooby at PD2.
Can someone tell me how to install these scripts step by step im a noob
Oi vi que é brasileiro poderia me ajudar com o Script ? Não manjo dessas paradas será que poderiamos conversar?
can i ask where u found it?
Posts 106–120 of 147 · Page 8 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us