Payday 2 Lua Scripts

Posts 121–135 of 147 · Page 9 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by -V-Endetta- View Post
I am just as lost as you were when you posted that, I cannot seem to find anything explaining how I use it. So I am at a serious loss right now.
the dll is outdated, there is no working one released yet
Getting mixed messages here, one says it works, other says it doesn't
Quote Originally Posted by darkallnight View Post
Getting mixed messages here, one says it works, other says it doesn't
the newest blt hook works
All i wanna know is how do i use this because i literally have no idea, do i just put this into the game directory or something?
After further research I cannot find a way to use it (only injection, but its a notepad). HALP! Im sorry if im retarded, but im not in such things...
Is there a link or a description to the required items to utilize this script? I have BLT but I'm not certain where to go from there. Please reply, thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by ornkloer View Post
Is there a link or a description to the required items to utilize this script? I have BLT but I'm not certain where to go from there. Please reply, thank you!
Aye, I have BLT, but I still am at a loss as to how to use any of these scripts that seemingly appear from the void.

I would recommend waiting a bit though, the whole issue of the recent updates to Payday2 and such.
where do i put the script? pls help
thanks!!! &^^

- - - Updated - - -

check it again
Okay so I have blt installed how do i encorparate the scripts into BLT's mod system? for instance i am trying to do the super jump code
Posts 121–135 of 147 · Page 9 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us