Payday 2 Lua Scripts

Posts 91–105 of 147 · Page 7 of 10
Thank you very much for the script
they have been ripping ppl off and then they ban them hmmm BotNet requested or a good lawyer for this shit thx...
Is anybody else having the .dll file crash the game?
how to use .lua ????????????????????????????????????
hey man could you tell me how you got it to work i have no clue in what im doing hahah thanks
I'm new on "cheat" , how we active that script plz ?
can you give an installer
for the mod
Quote Originally Posted by matheussemler View Post
still working ?
everything is working if you tried
Quote Originally Posted by kel007 View Post
everything is working if you tried
my game crash when i open with "iphlpapi.dll" inside.
know how to fix?
Quote Originally Posted by matheussemler View Post
my game crash when i open with "iphlpapi.dll" inside.
know how to fix?
Update the .dll.

Or your config is wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by kel007 View Post
Update the .dll.

Or your config is wrong.
what is the latest version of the .dll?
Quote Originally Posted by drick6088 View Post
what is the latest version of the .dll?
version 3.2.3
Quote Originally Posted by kel007 View Post
version 3.2.3
So now you can work on the cheats?

May I ask where can I download. thanks.
When I download the .rar file, there's only .txt file in their with all of the codes, I got a friend using these hacks and he said there's need to be more things in their. Help!
Posts 91–105 of 147 · Page 7 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us