Payday 2 Lua Scripts

Posts 76–90 of 147 · Page 6 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by Khifetz56 View Post
how do i use it i am new?
Me to i m new
Hey guys, after playing with some .lua configurations this mistake appeared. Can you help me with advice what to do to get rid of this?
2014-01-26_00003.jpg167 KB · 333 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
Is there anyway to directly SET your current $ Value? Or increase the offshore?
managers.money:_set_total(9999)
How do i use these
EDIT:I got it to work but is there any better godmode? like the godmode that protects against snipers and stuff?
EDIT2:I needed to press insert twice for it to work...Okay but any kind of bag loot script to make it rain?
Can i make it where every teleports to you?
Really nice work.
This works with Masks?
Quote Originally Posted by ogR1sH View Post
Try the updated code or just change "normal" to "preorder" in the "remove_item" line!
I cant get it to work with colors , textures and patters any idea how?
I can't figure out how to use lua scripts, could someone please lend me a hand?

EDIT: lol, literally 30 seconds after I posted I figured it out
Can you tell me how? every time I tried to open the game it opens with "this game is already running"
where must i install it ? or in which folder
Quote Originally Posted by Brokolade View Post
where must i install it ? or in which folder
In the PAYDAY 2 folder
ok so how do i put this into payday2 and run it ?

- - - Updated - - -

which one like assets or commomredist
Hello
[QUOTE=SeekerWolf;8680406]Thank you very much it worked :][/QUOTE
What I need to do is copy LUa Scripts and put in Payday2 files Right?
Can someone make a tutorial on how to use these scripts?
Posts 76–90 of 147 · Page 6 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us