CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 391–405 of 568 · Page 27 of 38
How people get busted

~Lets activate everything



there's your answer, hahaha
Maybe a stupid question, but what is a "subtle aimbot"?
awesome hack
OW is not VAC DD be aware of that

- - - Updated - - -

pls gaben no banerino me xD
Quote Originally Posted by sennapt View Post
OW is not VAC DD be aware of that

- - - Updated - - -

pls gaben no banerino me xD
you can't get vac'ed only if u don't recompile.
Quote Originally Posted by bpcloudninja View Post
Best settings to use?
And how to change the aimbot head > chest?
Thanks
Sorry for asking, but the only way you can get VAC'd is by not recompiling right?
What is the safest time span I can keep using the same exe without recompiling?
In other words, if I am too lazy to recompile, how long can I use the once compiled exe for without getting VAC'd?
I don't need a definite answer, just an estimate is alright.
Quote Originally Posted by n_v14404 View Post
Sorry for asking, but the only way you can get VAC'd is by not recompiling right?
What is the safest time span I can keep using the same exe without recompiling?
In other words, if I am too lazy to recompile, how long can I use the once compiled exe for without getting VAC'd?
I don't need a definite answer, just an estimate is alright.
Do you want to be safe? Then compile it everyday. That is what I am doing. If I stop within the day, then I recompile it again when I use it. And recompiling is so easy. If you are that lazy, then this hack is not for you.
Quote Originally Posted by n_v14404 View Post
Sorry for asking, but the only way you can get VAC'd is by not recompiling right?
What is the safest time span I can keep using the same exe without recompiling?
In other words, if I am too lazy to recompile, how long can I use the once compiled exe for without getting VAC'd?
I don't need a definite answer, just an estimate is alright.
After every game, i'm using it on my main for as long as this hack is made. no ban.. Ever.. Thing is, i dont use it on ALL my games, just one or two out of the hundreds i play.
Quote Originally Posted by Volterra View Post
After every game, i'm using it on my main for as long as this hack is made. no ban.. Ever.. Thing is, i dont use it on ALL my games, just one or two out of the hundreds i play.
same here no ban yet
how do i turn on aimbot i push the crt num 1 and it turns on but noting happens
Quote Originally Posted by Aryan12 View Post
how do i turn on aimbot i push the crt num 1 and it turns on but noting happens
you gotta shoot
Where can i download that microsoft 2013 thing what is required? I tried to download it once before but didnt work, windows 8.1.
awesome, thanks dude
Posts 391–405 of 568 · Page 27 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us