Outdated[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.1 [Fixed]

Posts 16–30 of 114 · Page 2 of 8
Updated OP with scans.
to all the people who say "I can't download, boo hoo" can you read? it says right above the name of attachment "Attachments Pending Approval"
So, use this?

Code:
-- ~ key
if keyDown_Press(0xc0)~=0 then
   bind("end","God")
end

instead of this?


Code:
if keyDown_Press(0x23)~=0 then  --end
        print("GodMode enabled!")
	cmd("god")
end

If it need to be bind to work?
Quote Originally Posted by Razorx2010 View Post
So, use this?

Code:
-- ~ key
if keyDown_Press(0xc0)~=0 then
   bind("end","God")
end

instead of this?


Code:
if keyDown_Press(0x23)~=0 then  --end
        print("GodMode enabled!")
	cmd("god")
end

If it need to be bind to work?
Actually that command doesn't crash and should be fine if you execute it normally using cmd()
i dont quite understand how to bind a key to a command, its a bit confusing, but thanks for the "console" bro. btw if u could tell me how to bind the following commands i would be most grateful. i understand some will not work, but for the rest.

bind "=""cc_change_figure_height 1000"
bind "-""cc_change_figure_height 1"
bind "[""ohk"
bind "]""god"
bind "o""nuke"
bind "p""changemap_to_next_random_sector"
bind "m""cc_fill_all_items"
bind ",""host_timescale 3"
bind ".""host_timescale 1"

those are the binds i was using with the pub console.
Quote Originally Posted by sacrecoeur View Post
i dont quite understand how to bind a key to a command, its a bit confusing, but thanks for the "console" bro. btw if u could tell me how to bind the following commands i would be most grateful. i understand some will not work, but for the rest.

bind "=""cc_change_figure_height 1000"
bind "-""cc_change_figure_height 1"
bind "[""ohk"
bind "]""god"
bind "o""nuke"
bind "p""changemap_to_next_random_sector"
bind "m""cc_fill_all_items"
bind ",""host_timescale 3"
bind ".""host_timescale 1"

those are the binds i was using with the pub console.
Leave a space between " and another "

Example:

bind "=" "cc_change_figure_height 1000"
that's it? thanks bro. thought it was way harder. gonna try it asap
Quote Originally Posted by sacrecoeur View Post
that's it? thanks bro. thought it was way harder. gonna try it asap
I haven't try it actually. I said that because usually I leave a space between the ". :P
Quote Originally Posted by iWicked View Post
Still waiting for approval? @Paladin
Don't mention minions, I'm already quite aware of this and I have yet to check it.
Okay, sorry for that. Kind of new to the forums. First time trying out the "mention" method. :x
Thank you for your work Nowayz !
Quote Originally Posted by Th3On3 View Post
@Nico @Paladin

APPROVE?
"Don't mention minions, I'm already quite aware of this and I have yet to check it."

I'll just start deleting/reporting next time.

















EDIT: Approved, next time have some patience.
why can't we mention minions?
Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEn View Post


Does the skip to next map command work?
I tried it using this command

if keyDown_Press(0x66)~=0 then
cmd("changemap_to_next_random_sector")
end

but everytime i use it , the game just quits.
Posts 16–30 of 114 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us