Outdated[VLSE] Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine v1.1 [Fixed]

Posts 31–45 of 114 · Page 3 of 8
Code:
if keyDown_Press(0x37)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_1")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x36)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_2")
end
those don't seem to work QQ. When i did the commands the game crashed +cry
Quote Originally Posted by Th3On3 View Post
Code:
if keyDown_Press(0x37)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_1")
end

if keyDown_Press(0x36)~=0 then
   cmd("plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_2")
end
those don't seem to work QQ. When i did the commands the game crashed +cry
Read my original post!
Quote Originally Posted by Nowayz View Post
Read my original post!
i understand slightly... but just in case can you give me an example?
Quote Originally Posted by juicebox92 View Post
why can't we mention minions?
It's annoying and repetitive if it's done more than once and I'm trying to do other minion work.

And I would have figured it would be known I knew about it since I posted here.
Bind it to a key like I did in the original post, and it should be fine
Quote Originally Posted by Nowayz View Post
Bind it to a key like I did in the original post, and it should be fine
Like so?
Code:
-- ~ key
if keyDown_Press(0x36)~=0 then
   bind("6","plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_1")
end
@Nowayz dude you are, beyond any doubt, pro. the complexity of this program demonstrates it. but me, im nowhere near your skills, and im having a hard time setting up my binds. can u offer me any help?
i am not getting these right... i shall wait for a proper code for someone to post that i can understand without these advanced things you are telling a less intelligent person. Someone that puts a code and says,"This Works". Then i will learn from that. I WAIT.

EDIT: nvm. i got them to work :3

EDIT2: NVM... they dont work
Yeah I'm having a hard time too , i tried many variations of these commands to skip the dungeon levels like:

Code:
print("Bound "..key.." to "..command)
	cmd("bind \""..key.."\" \""..command.."\"")
end


if keyDown_Press(0x7A)~=0 then
      bind("/","changemap_to_next_random_sector")

end


if keyDown_Press(0x6F)~=0 then
   cmd("changemap_to_next_random_sector")
end
This is what i ended up with. I know its a mess, but i rly cant figure it out how to make it to work! Can u pls give a clear ex. to the command "changemap_to_next_random_sector" witch i can just copy/paste and it will work ? , Thank you very much !

Quote Originally Posted by Th3On3 View Post
EDIT: nvm. i got them to work :3
How ?? :O
Quote Originally Posted by ki4d View Post
Yeah I'm having a hard time too , i tried many variations of these commands to skip the dungeon levels like:

Code:
print("Bound "..key.." to "..command)
	cmd("bind \""..key.."\" \""..command.."\"")
end





if keyDown_Press(0x7A)~=0 then
      bind("/","changemap_to_next_random_sector")

end


if keyDown_Press(0x6F)~=0 then
   cmd("changemap_to_next_random_sector")
end
This is what i ended up with. I know its a mess, but i rly cant figure it out how to make it to work! Can u pls give a clear ex. to the command "changemap_to_next_random_sector" witch i can just copy/paste and it will work ? , Thank you very much !



How ?? :O
I should edit my post again... because i got it not to have an error message but then in game just now i couldn't get the binds to work.
for those looking for quick bindings just paste this in your auto.lua

set keys for bots.

worked for me hope it works for you


--I wrote a function to make keybinds easy, since some commands only work when bound
--Just include this at the top of your script and you will be able to use it too!
function bind(key,command)
print("Bound "..key.." to "..command)
cmd("bind \""..key.."\" \""..command.."\"")
end

--Set all the binds we want when we press F11
if keyDown_Press(0x7A)~=0 then
bind("-","cc_send_start_game_message")
bind("y","god")
bind("u","ohk")
bind("n","plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_1")
bind("=","cc_shiplist_ui")
bind("o","host_timescale 3")
bind("k","change_figure_height 15")
bind("l","change_figure_height 1")
bind("p","host_timescale 1")
bind("h","cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest")
bind("j","cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen")
bind("m","changemap_to_next_random_sector")
bind("i","cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999")
--etc...
end
don't know how to code this message, but there is spaces ( ) that wide before all binds
Quote Originally Posted by youtuberr View Post
for those looking for quick bindings just paste this in your auto.lua

set keys for bots.

worked for me hope it works for you
i did bind changemap_to_next_random_sector but it kept reloading same sector.
Quote Originally Posted by Th3On3 View Post
I should edit my post again... because i got it not to have an error message but then in game just now i couldn't get the binds to work.
Well if the bindfix is not implemented then some commands just wont bind.
I got it to work , i mean the binding, in the console it says that changemap_to_next_random_sector is bind to / (im using "/"-key to activate it)
But still, when i use it ingame, it quits the game.

This is what i used :

Code:
function bind(key,command)
	print("Bound "..key.." to "..command)
	cmd("bind \""..key.."\" \""..command.."\"")
end


if keyDown_Press(0x7A)~=0 then
   bind("/","changemap_to_next_random_sector")
end


if keyDown_Press(0x6F)~=0 then
   cmd("changemap_to_next_random_sector")
end
Posts 31–45 of 114 · Page 3 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us